F.A.Q.

I was wondering what people thought about me starting a F.A.Q. somewhere (unless one exists and I missed it :classic_tongue:). As I am trying to explore this world, I keep running into stuff that I don't understand and want to learn about, but a lot of it is just explained with more jargon. Maybe make a glossary at the beginning. List questions that could help me and/or others. Then people post things they want added and I can update it (or maybe mods can just edit my post directly if they have something to add?). 

super quick example:

• backdoor - dasjldbnlkjsabdfakjlkb
  • config - jkfanbdskjfabdlkbgjh
  • proxy - kjadsfbksdjfasdf;bkfjdfdsfn
  • sentry mba - ajsbdkjdbaklafsdbh
  • spoof - sadjkabfsdlkjdbfaljhfd

What makes a site either proxyless or require proxies?

• sadfdafsfdfds

How can I stay safe online while cracking?

• User1 - "I suggest a combo of....."
  • User2 - "I like to use...." 

I have a username/pass combo that came with cookie info. Do I need to import that into my cookies? If so, how?

• asfdafsagasdgadsfaf

I see that info is often given in the "username:password" format, sometimes with a url around it. Is it still possible to pass it in the form "http://username:[email protected]/" somehow, or is that just a standard for posting?

Backdoor: A backdoor is a method, often secret, of bypassing normal authentication (meaning that you do not need to enter user or pass) or encryption in a computer system, a product, or an embedded device - Source (Wiki)

Config: The configuration file, also known as “Config file”, enables Sentry MBA to properly navigate in the targeted online login portal by defining the unique parameters of each web page. Basically it tells the tool how to attack a specific website.

Proxy: A server which enables you to browse the internet privately under a different IP Address. It basically emulates you browsing the web on a different computer hooked up to a different internet connection. Due to proxy servers being remote and possibly far away from you, they are usually slow or slower than your normal internet speed. It enables Sentry Mba to help the attacker evade website defenses by spreading login attempts across many sources. 

Sentry Mba:  A cracking tool in the simplest of words.

Spoof: Similar to backdoor, many people use it to define backdoor. Spoofing uses software known as agent, where you input target and reference so bypass normal authentication.

What makes a site either proxyless or require proxies?

That is defined on the web site pattern (structure) , security level of the website  (most important ) and on our findings. You may have heard that some sites are ip sensitive , some aren't. Different websites use different types of structure. Some log ips, some do not.

How can I stay safe online while cracking?

Use a VPN - rest of the information can lead to incurring of a cost, thus it needs to be based on cost-benefit analysis.

I have a username/pass combo that came with cookie info. Do I need to import that into my cookies? If so, how?

No, no need to import cookies, but again if you do wish for it to stay longer my suggestion to use cookies. But again you only using cookies will not provide any benefit. All members would have to use cookies.

I see that info is often given in the "username:password" format, sometimes with a url around it. Is it still possible to pass it in the form "http://username:[email protected]/" somehow, or is that just a standard for posting?

It is possible to pass in the form with @website but most of the websites do not allow that now. Very rarely will that occur for the website but it can happen. Have seen it so I do that it is possible :).

Feel at ease to edit your post as required and ask as many questions as you wish, also if any one wishes to add answers my appreciation is with always with them.

• Thanks 1

@schlitzybab3 we can provide you the config for the site that you are looking for as we have already cracked and posted passes for that site in VIP and Free section respectively.

That is a trick question, whether you can make one or not. I might be highly wrong on this one, as I do not have any idea of your skill sets, but based on our initial talks to to this point, I do not think that you might be able to make them, for the moment begin. Honestly it is just that you require somewhat more learning, and then to polish them what you have learnt so far. Also how part of your question is based on what you know uptill this point. My suggestion is to try to crack sites that are proxyless with popup logins first. Once you get an idea , try to make those and so on move from there onwards.