Crackingstation Email

Hi,

I have a suggestion regarding email addresses.

I have noticed that default email address to contact site admin is [email protected].

Its is fine but i think anyone can create similar email address like [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]

So i think site admin or any important members should have a business email like [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]

Although there are different sites(gmail business) which helps you to step up a business email or professional with your domain name but almost all are paid.

But there is company name zoho mail which provides both free and paid business email https://www.zoho.com/workplace/pricing.html?src=zmail

Their free plan provides

• Up to five users.
  • 5GB/User, 25MB attachment limit.

So i think that crackingststion should also have a business email and we can start with free one.

Thankyou

• Like 1

Nice suggestion and thank you for the example included @nobita.

We actually do have a business-style email address but it is attached with the crackingstation.com domain. Thus waiting for it to be alive so that I can see what was the occur on that honestly. Another major issue to check on will be if email and domain are compatible this time around.

One quick question, zoho is showing me $ 1 per user per month where you stated free plan on that. Even though we can work on that part, i just wanted to confirm whether it is due to different location that the result is varying or was it a promotional scheme that we missed on.

Thank you.

• Like 1