"shaw academy" defrauded me. what can i do now?

herenow

Hi.

I saw an ad on facebook about getting a 4 week free trial for photo editing workshops, and signed up. later when i checked my emails i saw that I had not received any log in information or any email at all for how to start my trial and after a month I got money taken from my account. it said shaw academy on my bank receipt and thats how i found out what their company is even called. so now i could actually contact them. 

i wrote them many times, and actually one of their support workers wrote i will get my money back, but i still didnt get it, and another support person now writes i wont get it. does anyone want to help me to get my money back from those scammers?

I am not sure what the best steps are. could someone join my complaints to this crooked website?

Did you check your spam folder in email ? sometimes emails get in there automatically

also if you entered valid CC after the free trail normally you get charged the normal monthly price or whatever. 

so i suggest you to send profs to the support and wait for their answer, shawacademy is a quite trusted site.

• Like 1

If you Paid thru Credit card or PayPal you can try contact them and maybe they can help.

Send Screenshots to ShawAcademy to support your Problem.

Tell them when you signed up, and when money was charged to you, etc.

Sounds FISHY, even if they charged you, you should be getting what you asked for.