Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cybershark

announcement BECOME A POSTER - GET FREE VIP ON CRACKINGSTATION [ Limited Time Offer]

1.jpg.8d0a1d926181351e1833e286f2b11588.jpg

Hello Community Members,

How is everyone doing? I am currently planning of opening a new website. For that website I require posters, people who can copy and paste posts from the sources provided to this new website.

NOTE: The website's concept is related to education and studies, not cracking, accounts, configs, combos and etc.

The advantage that I can give to poster on behalf of posting on the new website is FREE VIP (cannot request though) or either completion of two to three requests based on how difficult they are, or even money. Please note I can provide you with money based on your time spend once the new website starts earning not before.

To become a poster or for more information, please send me a private message.

For exchange of your time, especially time utilized for copy and pasting, getting free vip on crackingstation or getting your requests completed -  most vips does know that we can crack any website if the amount offered is right which in this case is your time, are killer deals.

Conditions to become poster are as follow:

•         Need to be online for 4 to 5 hours per day.
  •         Must have completed atleast high school.
  •         Does know how to copy and paste, including images, download attachments if there are any and also upload them if they are part of the post.

If any question then please do send me a private message or update on the same thread.

Regards,

Cybershark

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hi Cybershark,

I would like to Help.

Before I say YES, I would like to check out the NEW Website, and get more info.

@damna, please check your pm. Replied with details.

Will keep you updated. In the mean time if you have any question then please do let me know.

Posted (edited)

If it's just copying & pasting that's easy but if it's web design etc i have no idea lol

I'll give anything a try & if it doesn't work out at least i can say i had a go :)

Edited by ducatij

Hello @ducatij it is copy and paste, but honestly it will require time each day. Sure, I will send you the information in the pm.

@metro49 I have also send you the details in the pm.

I would love to do it

2 hours ago, gokku83 said:

I would love to do it

Did YOU copy & paste my Response ?????

3 minutes ago, Devils Child said:

hahah.....he may think , he'll get this offer if he copy/paste from here! 

1 hour ago, Devils Child said:

1 hour ago, Nad said:

hahah.....he may think , he'll get this offer if he copy/paste from here! 

Hahaha, might be proving that he can copy and paste lols. Btw @gokku83 and @analfreak2 I have pmd you the details.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ykbgxcv said:

Thanks sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 

Well if there was an award for dumb, dumber and dumbest, you would win all three of them.

As it is your first post on the forum, welcome to the forum and also good bye for breaking the rule.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:49 AM, cybershark said:

1.jpg.8d0a1d926181351e1833e286f2b11588.jpg

Hello Community Members,

How is everyone doing? I am currently planning of opening a new website. For that website I require posters, people who can copy and paste posts from the sources provided to this new website.

NOTE: The website's concept is related to education and studies, not cracking, accounts, configs, combos and etc.

The advantage that I can give to poster on behalf of posting on the new website is FREE VIP (cannot request though) or either completion of two to three requests based on how difficult they are, or even money. Please note I can provide you with money based on your time spend once the new website starts earning not before.

To become a poster or for more information, please send me a private message.

For exchange of your time, especially time utilized for copy and pasting, getting free vip on crackingstation or getting your requests completed -  most vips does know that we can crack any website if the amount offered is right which in this case is your time, are killer deals.

Conditions to become poster are as follow:

•         Need to be online for 4 to 5 hours per day.
  •         Must have completed atleast high school.
  •         Does know how to copy and paste, including images, download attachments if there are any and also upload them if they are part of the post.

If any question then please do send me a private message or update on the same thread.

Regards,

Cybershark

i would like todo so pls inform from where to join

• Like 1