Happy Eid Al-Adha 2019

Sphinx

Screen-Shot-2016-09-04-at-10_29.16-AM.png.efee0cc3c8347297eaa247d301b06a68.png

On behalf of the Crackingstation team, we would like to wish you and your loved ones a blessed and happy Eid Al-Adha. 

May this Eid make all your dreams come true. May you and your family be blessed on this auspicious day. Eid Mubarak!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cybershark said:

@Devils Child no bro .. lols where did you got that from . Havnt seen any of friend do that to be honest with you lols. Eid al adha is similar to easter while other eid is similar to christmas as per what i know. Might be something culturally or you are mixing with something else i suppose so.

I typed in Google Eid Al-Adha 2019,

URL Address,
https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/08/11/eid-al-adha-eid-mubarak-holiday/1981023001/

it says,
During the last three days of Hajj, male pilgrims are required to shave their heads and remove the white garments worn during the pilgrimage, while women cut off a lock of hair as a sign of spiritual rebirth. 

Maybe that's Not for everybody, maybe just the Male Pilgrims, or it refers to something else.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Devils Child said:

I typed in Google Eid Al-Adha 2019,

URL Address,
https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/08/11/eid-al-adha-eid-mubarak-holiday/1981023001/

it says,
During the last three days of Hajj, male pilgrims are required to shave their heads and remove the white garments worn during the pilgrimage, while women cut off a lock of hair as a sign of spiritual rebirth. 

Maybe that's Not for everybody, maybe just the Male Pilgrims, or it refers to something else.

you got that totally wrong buddy, that thing is related to hajj and it's not even necessary to do. 

the site you mentioned it does explain well. read it again

• Like 3

• Sphinx unfeatured this topic