Need some advice

sdferwe11

Hi guys, I need money urgently. I tried everthing (believe me) i can do and failed. Hacking
seems to the only way left for me.
I use Fiddler well enought to find vulnerabilities on websites. For example, a china online
shopping website have payment vulnerability, i can change the payment amount (to zero e.g.)  
before real payment and order goes well.
So i wonder,maybe i can make money from it? But i don't want to do that, i hack, not rob.  
Maybe I can sell the vulnerability to someone?
I need advice, should i do that? and how?
And is there anything else can i do to make money quickly?

Hi sdferwe11,

To make money quickly you have to realize your potential, and work on your strenghts. Like you said you do stuff as a hobby not to rob someone, why not try to contact site or any other sites that you find vlun on and discuss with them they have a potential vuln, which is exploited and result in a loss for the site and you can help them fix it for desired amount. Chances are skim honeslty but it might end up turning into advtange for you and the site. Plus apart from that, there are many ways like i said. Play on strenghts and you can defintely earn money. How quickyly that is hard to tell honestly.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cybershark said:

Hi sdferwe11,

To make money quickly you have to realize your potential, and work on your strenghts. Like you said you do stuff as a hobby not to rob someone, why not try to contact site or any other sites that you find vlun on and discuss with them they have a potential vuln, which is exploited and result in a loss for the site and you can help them fix it for desired amount. Chances are skim honeslty but it might end up turning into advtange for you and the site. Plus apart from that, there are many ways like i said. Play on strenghts and you can defintely earn money. How quickyly that is hard to tell honestly.

Thank you bro

Maybe i should try to contact the website and see what will happen. 

Well here is my 2 Cents worth.

What ever you do could be a double edge sword.

I have seen some Forums who trade on Credit Cards, PayPal etc.

That's Not for Me.

I don't think using somebody's password is really wrong, because they can change their Password, so there is No harm.

Going to the Website, and telling them about their problem, well they may or may not already know.

There is Hacking and Cracking, I don't understand WHY they don't do something to keep people from doing these things.

I don't Crack, but have been told that some sites are Hard to Crack, some sites they don't even bother with.

These Forums would be probably become  GONE, If they increased their security.

I have sometimes given my 2 Cents worth, and told people do what you want to do, BUT If you get caught there are circumstances to deal with.

Well that's what I have to say.