Note: Configs from legit version do not work on Cracked version! You can only load cracked version config into this.
CHANGELOG FOR VERSION 2.5.1
- [Bugfix] Massively reduced the CPU usage
- [Change] Turned the useless "encode content" option into "save response source". When disabled, this allows you to avoid saving the response source (e.g. when you only need to get the cookies and the response is too long). This allows you to give much less load to the CPU on newly created configs (when possible).
- [Feature] In the Hits DB you can now select some hits, right click and select to Recheck them. This will quickly make a new list, import it and select the list and the config in the bruteforcer, greatly speeding up this annoying process, so you just have to press start and the hits will be rechecked.
- [Improvement] Now creating a new config feels better (auto focus on name box and accept on ENTER).
- [Feature] New option in Settings > General to keep the main window always on top of other programs.
- [Feature] New option in Settings > Proxies to use regex matching of ip:port when parsing from the hot reload API (e.g. when proxies come inside a HTML or json response or with a comma at the end of the line).
- [Bugfix] Fixed a bug in navigate block where it would continue in some ERROR cases.
- [Bugfix] Other small bugfixes